Vacancy Announcement for a Caretaker in the Administrative Section
16 June 2022
Embassy of Japan in the Netherlands
The Embassy of Japan in the Netherlands announces a vacancy for a Caretaker in the Administrative Section.
A. Job responsibilities:
1. Basic routine upkeep of the office building (interior/exterior areas and parking garage)
2. Assist in work for preparing official events
3. Escort and accompany external companies during their maintenance/repair work. Monitor and record the work progress
1. Experience of similar position
2. Fluency in Dutch and English languages
3. Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team
4. A strong sense of responsibility and cooperation
1. The following documents are required. All documents, except for certificates copy and letter(s) of recommendation (see below), must be written in English.
- A CV with background, motivation, qualifications etc.
- Copies of all relevant educational certificates (English translation would be appreciated)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (if applicable)
2. All documents must be sent in an envelope, no later than 30 June 2022, to Mr. Madoka TAKEMOTO, Head of the Administrative Section, Embassy of Japan, Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517 KC, The Hague. (Alternatively, you can send all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, however, please note that the total size of attachment(s) shall not exceed 5MB per email.)
3. Applicants who are selected by a preliminary screening will be contacted for an interview. In the interview, we will explain the details of the employment conditions.