Vacancy Announcement for a Driver in the Administrative Section
16 June 2022
Embassy of Japan in the Netherlands
The Embassy of Japan in the Netherlands announces a vacancy for a Driver in the Administrative Section. The Embassy is looking for a staff who can work from August 2022.
A. Job responsibilities:
1. Driving official vehicles
2. Miscellaneous tasks related with the administrative affairs section
1. A valid driver’s license for driving in the Netherlands
2. Excellent, disciplined and safe driving
3. No experience of driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
4. No experience of crime.
5. Fluent in both Dutch and English
6. Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team
1. The following documents are required. All documents except for certificates copy and letter(s) of recommendation (see below) must be written in English.
- A letter of application including motivation to apply for the position
- A CV (English) with a recent photograph
- A copy of driver’s license
- A copy of certificate of no car accident
- Copies of all relevant educational certificates
- Letter(s) of recommendation (if applicable)
2. All documents must be sent in an envelope, no later than 30 June 2022, to Mr. Madoka TAKEMOTO, Head of the Administrative Section, Embassy of Japan, Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517 KC, The Hague. (Alternatively, you can send all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, however, please note that the total size of attachment(s) shall not exceed 5MB per email.)
3. Applicants who are selected by a preliminary screening will be contacted for an interview. In the interview, we will explain the details of the employment conditions.